PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAY 2018
Mass Bay Chapter will host only one Professional Development Day event this year.
MULTIPLE PACKAGES AVAILABLE
BUNDLE ALL ACCESS TICKET
All Access Pass - Full Access Thursday and Friday: 365.00 member/415.00 nonmember
a la carte
Global Cafe* with dinner: 30.00 member/40.00 non-member
Career Advancement Clinic (CAC): 10.00 member/20.00 non-member
Friday sessions w/breakfast & lunch: 350.00 member/400.00 non-member
* Global Cafe tickets include admission to the CAC
Microsoft Tech Showcase and Vendor Hall open to all ticket hodlers
Please note discounts cannot be combined for a higher percentage.
Early bird register before 12/31/2017: 15% discount
Group discount (5 more): 20% discount
Not for Profit (charitable organizations) and government employee: 10% discount
Full-time student: 40% discount
You can have confidence in our experienced conference team and their ability to plan, organize, and produce a great event. We will have a full volunteer team and venue staff on-site throughout the conference.
Reported problem with IE11: if the registration form does not appear, please go directly to our registration page: https://www.myeventguru.com/register/PDDAYMAR2018/
Why attend this year?
- An exceptional opportunity to gain new knowledge and insights leading to improved project outcomes and extend your track record of career success.
- Discover new professional contacts, suppliers, resources, opportunities, and benefit from interaction with leading professionals.
- Build confidence and sharpen team leadership skills for current and future projects.
PDUs in all areas of the Talent Triangle
EMPLOYER REIMBURSEMENT LETTER
Need help requesting time off and funding for PD Day this year?
Use this letter template to get started.
To: <insert manager’s name>
From: <insert your name>
Date: <insert date>
Subject: The Value and Benefits of Attending PMI® Mass Bay Chapter Professional Development Day
The PMI Massachusetts Bay Chapter will be holding its Annual Professional Development Day on March 22-23, 2017 in Bedford, Massachusetts. The learning tracks are focused on Leadership and Strategic Skills. It will afford me the opportunity to expand my professional network of Project Managers and Analysts and learn from industry leading speakers in interactive sessions.
The cost of the conference for me is _________. $380 and for non-members $430.
I am interested in attending the conference and am asking if you would be willing to approve the expense and reimburse me for attending. The benefits for both myself and the company are many and include:
- Building my competency as a Project Management Leader to enable me to better perform my role within the organization
- Learning about new industry trends and technological advances and how they might impact how we manage projects within the business
- Expanding my professional network in the project management community
- Understanding the challenges other Project Managers face and how they meet those challenges
- Learning about new project management best practices that would be of value within our organization
- Gaining PDUs to enable me to maintain my PMP® certification
You can learn more about the event at pmimassbayevents.org.
Please let me know if it would be possible for the company to cover my expense to this annual conference focused on project management.
Thank you in advance for your consideration of this request.
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and colleagues about PD Day 2018 using our #PDDN2018, and be certain to post your comments and pictures to our LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.