PMI Mass Bay is committed to protecting our users. We will not share, sell, or rent your personal information to any third parties unless required by law. PMI Mass Bay will not share your information with other members without your consent.
PMI Mass Bay might aggregate profiles in order to improve our offerings and services, but individual information will not be utilized. We do not store credit card information used during transactions in our database.
2. Collecting User Information
PMI Mass Bay might ask for personal and professional information from its members. Members' personal information is not publicly accessible. In order to register on on our chapter website, we require that a person be a member of Project Management Institute and have requested membership through PMI in the Mass Bay Chapter.
Information you provide when registering for event or purchasing services will be used in connection with that purchase and might be added to PMI Mass Bay's database for future marketing and data analysis purposes. This data is not released to outside parties, except as is needed for transaction processing and fulfillment.
PMI Mass Bay may use your contact information in order to send you emails and other communications regarding site changes or updates, and any other information you may have requested to receive from PMI Mass Bay.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party. We will only disclose your personal information with your consent, with certain exceptions. PMI Mass Bay will adhere to any local, state, and federal laws that require us to provide your information.
4. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information
PMI Mass Bay may also collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information may include your company's industry segment and size.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our Web site and to share with sponsors and other third parties. For example, we may tell a sponsor that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our Web site, people expressed interest in an event, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
PMI Mass Bay uses "cookies" to improve your online experience and time is spent more efficiently. A cookie is a text file stored on your hard drive by a web page.
6. Security of Personal Information
PMI Mass Bay Members have the ability to change, correct, and update their personal and company profiles. This is performed by logging in and accessing their Profile information on our chapter website.
PMI Mass Bay has implemented reasonable technical and process measures in order to protect your personal information. We cannot guarantee that third parties are not able to defeat these measures.
7. Links to Third Party sites
9. Questions or Comments
Please contact us at info at PMI Mass Bay dot com should you have any questions regarding this privacy notice.
Terms and Conditions
Users of this site understand, agree, and accept that:
- Cookies are used to collect traffic data.
- Links to third party sites are provided as a courtesy only, and should not be interpreted as an endorsement.
- There may be content that is incomplete, contains errors, inaccuracies, or other flaws.
- Product or services images may display on-screen differently than actual item, and descriptions may have errors.
- This site, contents, and terms are subject to revision and change at any time.
- This site and the contents are provided “as-is” without warranty, representation, or guarantee of any kind.
- We shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage to you or a third party as a result of use of this site.
- If you are dissatisfied with this site, content, or terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this site.
- These terms and any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- All products and services are subject to availability of resources, suppliers, equipment, materials, staff, and facilities.
These terms and conditions were last updated on November 19th, 2017, and change and updates to our terms and conditions and site may occur at anytime.